It’s an expression I’ve heard a few times the past few days.
Started 2016 with skin allergies and a checklist of work.
- Haven: The Final Season, reversion.
- Suits S5 Generic Version 2.
- REELDIVA Real Murders: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery.
- Martian Land, a Syfy Original movie.
- Ad Sales work with our creative director.
- Casting call with my senior producer.
- Making plans with our company LGBT group.
- Re-launch the FDS website
- Launch new FDS social media profiles.
- Coordinate FDS race singlet orders and payments.
- Provide graphics and design support for FDS team.
I have not been to the gym in over a month. The last time I paddled was in November. I haven’t jogged since. The feeling is that I’ve deflated and returned to the kind of workaholic lifestyle I had when I was still with MediaCorp.
What do I look forward to?
- Riding on the Downtown Line Phase 2. Exploring areas towards Bukit Panjang. I’m excited to take the train and see the 12 new MRT stations that opened two weeks ago.
- Trying new restaurants with my boyfriend. Like old times.
- Visiting the newly-opened National Gallery of Singapore.
- Jogging around the CBD area. Feeling that vibe and energy from running in the downtown area. Big buildings, wide parks, boat lights reflecting on the waterfront…
- Enjoying a weekend holiday to Kuala Lumpur one of these days.
- Taking a leap of faith. Whether that would involve suddenly stopping from dragon boating and focusing on weightlifting… or signing up for kickboxing. I’m ready to take a leap of faith this year. Big, bold decisions!